Tuesday, November 8, 2011

sorry..

This is going as promised; I know I was supposed to post this yesterday. But I guess since Im really only typing this for myself. I guess no one really minds. I thought fashion blogging would be easy, but I don’t have anything to say. Other then this. When did judging become fashionable? Since when did being a clone become the hottest trend? Why is it when someone tries to venture out of our societies pre conceived idea of normal people don’t understand it. For intense this week I took a risk, that’s right. I have a side cut now. People all keep asking why, as though I need to answer to them. As though leaving this box means never returning. I think it looks good. Shouldn’t that be enough, for some it is. Some like it. But for all you people who will judge me, think. What can I judge about you. If your so tan your dirty blonde hair is now skin tone. Please don’t judge me. I can just as easily judge you.

No comments:

Post a Comment